Cincy 2007?

I haven't made it since Cincy 01' and 07' is my target return.  I think
the deal is, if I say I can't make it this year, Dan Snow is going to tie
me to the roof of the diesel and make me go.

Mark with you just being over in Huntsville, If you take the rocc and want
to caravan up, it's only a short hop over to where I am in Ga. and I'm
even willing to put ya up for a night.

William S.