Taboo's and flamesuits

breaking and donning...

JOHN KERRY IS SUCH A JACKASS.  Makes me proud I am a frickin' republican.
If y'all are dumb enough you too can go to sunny Iraq.  Once the
cradle of civilization... now everyone wants to stick an Ak-47 up our
asses.  Only the dumb need apply, act now operators are standing by!

I am sorry I just had to say it.

Taboo broken, flame suit (FFE in the dumb military circles) donned.
It's slow I am in the mood to hear some liberal whining about this!
LETS GET IT ON!!!

MUHUHAHAHAHA

Chris

BTW... Since I have 13 years stupidity under my belt and my attention
is easy attracted by blinking lights and shiney metal things...
there's a new MOD for CounterStrike:Source out.  www.zombiehorde.com
GOOD stuff.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red