One other thing for cincy

I was digging around for some parts for people tonite, and saw that I
had an RCI 5pt harness that I'm no longer using.  Its blue, has the
standard latch, not camlock, and has 3" wide shoulder and lap belts,
with a 2" submarine belt. I believe that it had the y-type shoulder
harness, not the two individual belts.  I believe that I have all the
mounting tabs as well for it.  Not new, but never used in anything but
autox.  Its probably a little dirty here and there, but the webbing
should be in nearly perfect shape.
Id probably sell it for 30 bucks.

Eric Person
86.5 16v