Cincy Bound, t-minus 15 minutes to departure.

Yes, its only Wednesday...but this year I am taking it easy, I have an
unproven engine that isn't even running right...so I am taking my time
this year.  In about 3 hours from now, when I hit the Colorado/Kansas
border, is when I make the go/no go decision with the Fox, if its not
running right or is showing any signs of problems, we will turn around and
snag the Coraddo (studded snows and all) and then bail out first thing
tomorrow morning.

*Crosses fingers* See you all Friday morning!

I won't see your replys till I get back.

OH, and if anyone has a Fox horn relay laying around, please bring it to
cincy!

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)