OT: F1 race

   Larry,

   Right, and this is why the rules are written so that no one can claim
innocence.  Actual racer and design engineers take part in writing them,
  and every loophole is plugged as soon at it is spotted.

   This is why there is that part of teh rules:

"If a driver is deemed to have stopped unnecessarily on the circuit or
impeded another driver during the qualifying session, then his times
will be cancelled."

   You will find it on this page:

<http://www.formula1.com/insight/rulesandregs/13/995.html>

   Don't just respond to my quotes, read them all as had to when I was a
scrutineer :-) And I still read them.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8V (when I grow up, I wanna be a Porsche)

LEF a ?crit :