From: Jim Ruffi [mailto:sciroccos@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:22 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Last call for NY/NJ/PA caravan; Free seat;a few Cincy essential
suggestions

1.    Michael B., Jan F and Marc (I think??) are meeting at my place off of
I-78 in NJ Friday AM and hopefully rolling out by 8:00 at the latest.  We're
meeting Timbo enroute, as he is picking up another dude in Pottstown, PA.
Anyone else who wishes to caravan is welcome.  Please contact me asap.

2.    I've arranged to purchase some better seats for my 85 at Cincy.  I'll
be driving sans passenger seat and replacing the interior at Cincy.  I will
likely toss my driver's seat.  It's a worn out goldish tweed fabric seat
with high "sport" bolsters (maybe from an 82??  PLEASE let me know if you
need a spare seat to throw in a field car or something.  It'll save me the
trouble of hauling it home to toss it.  I can bring both fronts, if needed,
but I would need a firm commitment from a taker to be able to do that.

3.    A few items I'm remembering to remember for the trip:
Sunglasses
Sunscreen (don't want to end up like Timbo!) Raincoat/umbrella A hat Cooler
Tunes Cash (make sure to bring a few bucks for our host!) CDs for Cathy Rear
springs for Julie LANYARDS!
Oil, washer fluid, tools, spare parts, Bentley, etc.
Claritin or equiv
Wire strippers, crimpers, wire and terminals for possible tech session

See you all in 2 days!