From: Jim Jarrett [mailto:jarrett@rpa.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:44 AM
To: David L Winchell, II
Cc: Daun Yeagley; Scirocco list
Subject: Re: noobish cincy q's

On May 31, 2006, at 5:01 AM, David L Winchell, II wrote:

> I think I need to go back on caffeine....

You went off caffeine THIS CLOSE to Cincy?  Are you mad, man?  That's
all that gets me thru some of the Cincy meets!

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |