From: Jim Jarrett [mailto:jarrett@rpa.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 10:57 PM
To: Daun Yeagley
Cc: Scirocco list
Subject: Re: noobish cincy q's

On May 30, 2006, at 8:42 PM, Daun Yeagley wrote:
> Be careful about showing up early, I'm liable to put your
> butt to work mowing or washing / vacuuming cars among other
> things.  :p

Oh! um...yeah...I've got to....get a root canal.  No, no...get my
hair done....er...no, no...um...Look! Space Invaders!

*ducks*

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |