New list of stuff for sale Cincy/FW

Hey all.  If you want some of this, reply super quickly.  I'm in Fort Worth tonight and MIGHT be able to pick up this stuff and bring it to Cincy.  Probably too late already, but I'll try if the guy calls in the morning before I go home.  Put some offers out NOW if you want any of it and I'll try and go see the guy.  He says his prices here are OBO, and I'm really not in a mood to go running around for this stuff tomorrow unless there is room between your offer and his price for me to make a few cincy-gas-money bucks.  Like I say, probably too late anyway, but if you are dying for something here I'll try.

Brian

BBS body kit - $400

  -2 - 5 speed trannys - $150 each (both in great order)

  -Set of coraddo seats - $75

  -good botom end of 8V motor - $75 (comes with oil cooler)

  - Neuspeed street springs - $60

  - euro bumpers and euro bumper suports - $220

  - euro headlights - $120 (missing the plastic tabs, but you can get them

for

  65 bucks. still a good deal)

  - mandrel bent cat back pipes minus muffler - $20

  - tokiko shocks for the rear - $50

  - neuspeed rear swaybar - $150

  - Neuspeed strut tower bar - $100

  - Neuspeed bottom tie bar and bolts - $100

  -VW Key blanks (have 3) - $5 each

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.