From: darren24@mango.spoonohost.com [mailto:darren24@mango.spoonohost.com]
On Behalf Of Marc Getty
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:09 PM
To: 'LEF'; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: OT: F1 race

Wow, who would have thought that I would agree with Larry?

Everything that I've ever seen Michael Schumacher do is just part of the
sport. Playing "fair" bullshit is for losers. Winners do anything it takes
to win.

I hate going to the local go cart track and being asked to leave the track
for blocking folks from passing me. "Fair" = giving up and unconscienceable
if you ask me.

-Marc back from Alaska and catching up on the list