noobish cincy q's

You'll be shuffling the UNO deck Jim, he'll make me do the mowing, well then again, detailing the cars most likely.

Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
On May 30, 2006, at 8:42 PM, Daun Yeagley wrote:
> Be careful about showing up early, I'm liable to put your
> butt to work mowing or washing / vacuuming cars among other
> things. :p

Oh! um...yeah...I've got to....get a root canal. No, no...get my
hair done....er...no, no...um...Look! Space Invaders!

*ducks*

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI 2006 Golf GLS |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net 81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
| 88 Scirocco 16V |
| Any problem can be solved with the proper application of |
| Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money. |