Fwd: noobish cincy q's

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:

> So - I've read the invite, and I've talked to veterans.
> it goes like this:
> Show up when you get there on Friday, hang out, drink
> beer, eat pizza
> Saturday, sometime in the AM - show up, bleary eyed.  Fix
> stuff.
> Brink beer.  Talk the talk, walk the walk.
> Find lunch somewhere (what are the options?)
> Saturday night, Famous Blue BBQ.. more beer, and driven
> safely home by
> sober folks...
> Sunday - cruise?  little more hanging out, then we depart
> at out
> leisure? (Daun, if Wed. wasn't the last day of school
> where I work I
> would have taken that off too!)

Basically, that sounds about right.

Lunch options are numerous - Subway / Wendy's / McD's / DQ
/ Max & Erma's / Werner's BBQ at the interstate by the
hotel, numerous other places in town.

Be careful about showing up early, I'm liable to put your
butt to work mowing or washing / vacuuming cars among other
things.  :p

> Lastly, I wonder how current the sign up is. (this thing:
> http://scirocco.org/list/ohio2k6.reg/registered.html)
> I'm studying
> it, it's like cliffsnotes for us noobies.

Looks pretty current to me...

> Thanks... 3 days to go!

Gaaaahhhhh!!!!

I'm hoping to get the mowing done Thursday between
raindrops.  Perhaps I can sneak away from work a bit
tomorrow.

Depending on who you listen to, the weather might be pretty
decent after all.  Woo hoo!!!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172