Get a piece of Hollywood!

It was built by Scott who used to work at Wings West.  I and a bunch of
friends used to show against him out here in the Southern California V-dub
shows.  He usually did pretty well, but when you have Wings West behind you
and you get a lot of sponsorship deals from other shops, its pretty easy to
start adding a lot of "bling" to your ride.

I think the only thing they did for the movie was to add the gawd-awful
graphics. Everything else was already done to the car.

Surprised that they didn't metion in the movie that it was a 2.Slow with an
Automatic.

And it's a wonder that he lost to a pumped up S2000!!!!!

Kenneth Weidmann
916-332-8504, 916-747-9827 (cel)
2004 Cayenne Turbo
1997 SL320