From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:48 PM
To: Dan Bubb; Don Walter; Scirocco List
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: Get a piece of Hollywood!

With the cage taking up all access to the backseat, why did they leave the
backseats in?

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:  I could only watch 15 minutes of the
movie, most of it fast forwarded.......
This hits my gag reflex just as hard as the movie did. Cam, exhaust, 150Hp
Nawzzzz (NOT HOOKED UP!).
So, it's 135Hp with an automatic and a whole lots of dress up parts
including (ta-daaaa!) a turbo timer!

I sure don't want to run across this monster on the street! ;^) Dan quaking
in his boots......