Cincy tool list

I am no Vet, haven't even attended Cincy yet! :(  But for any long trip I
usually bring some of the stuff listed but also have a few extra which no
one has mentions.

My list includes
Screwdriver Set, Socket Set 3/8in 8mm-13mm 15,17-19mm, Ext 3" 6" 12",  1/2
Sockets Set 15-24mm.  Wrenches 8,10,13,15,17,18,19mm.  My Stub14mm Wrench.
Pliers & Vicegrips.
I also bring a small jack.  The last few items are the special items, Axle
Tool, Starter Tool, Allen key set and big axle nut Socket.  I bring a whole
shit load of hose clamps (I'm turboed)  Vacuum line & Bentley manual.

Also for me I carry a set of  Spark plugs, belts and rad hoses, coolant,
oil.

My normal checks before the trip include air pressure in tires,  all fluid
check, check all belts and hoses (mainly the turbo lines), all lights
working.  I also check wheel torque specs.

I hope this helps,  as for weight last time I measure it was about 50lb the
jack being most of that.
Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT                   01 Jetta 20vT                        84
Rabbit GTI