Cincy Menu

The Bentley.

And some wire, butt conectors, fuses, multimeter, my handy case of sockets,
the basic flat wrenches (13/15/17/19?), a few odds and ends of nuts and
bolts, a spare hose clamp or two, tape and cable ties, pliers of your
choice, vicegrips, anything BUT the kitchen sink. Oh, jumper cables. And
before departure check the air in your spare tire, and the rest of them for
that matter, and do a walkaround of lights, fluids,and get new wiper
blades, that sort of shit. I even carry a fire extinguisher...

cathy