From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:01 AM
To: Tonee Northam; danws69@earthlink.net; 'Scirocco list'
Subject: RE: Any talk of a cruise for Cincy?

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> No, really. I think a drive would be quite fun. Any plans
> for one?

Since there seems to be some interest, I'll try and put
something together this week.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.