[16v] Rear seat removal/trasnfer pump noise ?s

I need to pull up my back seat so I can look at my transfer pump, which
has been making some odd vibraty/buzzy noises.  Seems only to happen
when the key is turned on and the pump primes, after starting and while
running it seems to sound okay, and it's only occasionally that it
sounds buzzy, usually it hums just like normal.

So, how do I get the lower part of the rear seat up, and what are
symptoms of a dying transfer pump?

Oh, and does anyone have a white locking clip for the right (release
side) pivot for the rear seat back?  Mine broke taking the seat out.

Thanks!
Nate