bottom rear strut bolts.arrgh /front suspension

On 5:57:22 pm 05/27/06 Jason <verboten@michiganvw.org> wrote:
> yeah no doubt that's one reason i posted up on it.......
> I love when you get to cut that one out, the smell of burning shock
> bushing is so awesome, or notrought eh usual ch

The only one I've ever had issues with was the front eccentric one on the
headache, snapped the head off it (obviously the PO didn't know about that
whole alignment thing...) and it escalated through the usual sequence of
force, chemicals and heat till it took alternative blasts of the cutting
torch and ice to shock the thing out. Not threaded, just rust welded. I
think I was still new to swearing at that point, maybe that was the
problem.
cathy