WOT: IFR Flight Training

Hi Ho.  I was just re-pondering preparing myself for IFR training.  I'm a newly minted pilot, so it will be a while before I'm ready to start it, but I would like to read up on it since I ride along on IFR flights on a regular basis.

Anyway, I was just thinking that there are prolly some IFR types out there who might have some tips for me on what books, etc. I need to read up on.  If anyone has copies of that sort of thing I could take a look at during Cincy, or buy if you are all done with them, that would be cool, too.

Thanks.

Brian Haygood

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.