replacing front main crank seal?

on a 16V does teh front main have a carrier just like the rear seal?
mine is leaking, and since i am doing my tensioner, i also planned on doing
the timing belt.

and since i am doing that i decided to replace my accessory drive belts
also, and since i am that far in why not replace the leaking front main..

but this is only if its easily accessable by removing pulleys and possibly a
couple of oilpan bolts......arrrgh this thing is being a pain in the ass
i REALLY want to drive it to cincy next week