FS: Pioneer indash new $150 shipped

FS: Pioneer DEH-P6700MP $150 shipped lower 48
Full price retail was about $300 (but who pays that!)
This is new in the box that was never opened.  I was going to use it,
but I never got around to putting it in.

Key Features
Player Type CD
Controlled Devices CD Changer ? DVD Changer ? TV Tuner ? Sirius Ready
? XM Ready ? iPod
MP3 / WMA Playback MP3 Playback ? WMA Playback
Anti-Theft Protection Detachable Face Panel
Additional Features Animated Display
Amplifier / Speakers
Built-In Power Amplifier Yes
Built-In Amplifier RMS Power 4 x 22 Watts RMS
Built-In Amplifier Power 4 x 50 Watt
Radio
FM Presets 18
AM Presets 6
Tuner Type FM / AM
Warranty
 1 Year
Miscellaneous
MPN DEHP6700MP
Product ID 23157193
More Information
Screensavers. Background videos. Color and motion. The Cool Blue OEL
Display with 3D motion graphics will totally transform your dash.
Playback of MP3s and WMAs is even better with our new Digital
SpeedRead2 CD mechanism.