Last final last-minute last-chance call for .org LANYARDS!!

Hi.
So, I have a few last-minute lanyards to do and have access to the laminator
2000 tomorrow afternoon, so if Timbo is willing to do the layout, a few of
you late sign-uppers have a chance to sign up and get yers at Cincy.

The recap:

They are laminated ID tags, with your name, email addy, org or Vortex
"handle" (if you include) and either a photo of your ride or an outline pic
of a MKI, MKII or both.  Included is a rope-style lanyard to hang the thingy
around your neck, so Cincy Scirocco brethren will no longer call you "dude,"
but will refer to you by your real name or handle, such as "Stinky."

The cost?  Throw me $2.50 or so and it's yours.  The love is free, baby,
courtesy of the lanyard team (me, Julie and Timbo).

How to get?  Sign up on the Lanyard Page (I don't have the figgin' link!)
someone????......

Jim
aka "sciroccojim"