mk1 fenders on ebay

Not necessarily.  Fenders are pretty big, and the shape they are in
could be prohibitively expensive.  I had a seat shipped to me from PA, a
Recaro.  It cost precisely 130.00, as it was together in one large box.
100.00 for something longer than that seat, times 2, may not be too bad...

My .02,
  David