Hood Still Wanted!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post on here that I am in need of a hood for my MKII Scirocco still.  I check the Vortex classifieds almost everyday but can't find anything that meets my criteria.

David Utley and I had been trying to work a NOS hood before he left his job.  The new guy there hasn't every message me back, so my reach continues.

I believe most of you know my car but for those who don't it is Mars Red.  I would love to find a hood that color but right about now any hood that doesn't wave at you and doesn't have rust would be great.

I am located CT so please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks alot,
Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT                   01 Jetta 20vT                     84 Rabbit GTI