205/60 14 tires - Falken Ziex Ze 512 Any Good?

My GF has 195 60 14's Ziex 512's her a3 and they are
pretty good.  They have decent grip and are good in
the rain.  Not so good in the snow, but she has snows
anyways.  Definatley a great tire for the price, but
they are not to replace some of the true performance
tires (at much higher prices).

.02