Anyone want to still camp??

Hey all,  when I signed up for camping this year I signed up for 2 hoping
there would be someone special to come with me. Well, as things usually go
it didn't happen!    SO, does anyone that has not made plans yet for
sleeping want to camp? I'll even give you a little bit of a discount just so
I don't have to pay for the non exhistant second person.

Not sure how we are set for tents, but there should be roon for you
somewhere! Or just plan on bringing your tent!!

THANKS!!
Rhett