Cincy date?

Sorry for such a dumb question, but I'm just an occasional lurker.  My last
post was last year about filling in the roof channels using aircraft grade
epoxy and fiberglass, and as an update, I'll tell you it worked great and is
pretty clean looking (see http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/04032914m.jpg ).
I painted it myself last year after filling the channels.

I do get a kick out of reading the list occasionally, but I forget exactly
the date when Cincy is .  I know it's soon.  I'll fly up there in the plane
I built from scratch (see www.N56ML.com), so hopefully I might bum a ride to
the festivities, but otherwise will rent a car, if possible.  I really
should drive my  '87 2.0 liter 16V Scirocco, as it's looking pretty nice
after I painted it last year (see
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/04032914m.jpg (which sortof shows the
"cleaned up" roof rails), but I'm spoiled with the airplane when it comes to
travel.  It's Corvair powered
(http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/index.html), so please forgive me,
but I DID build it myself, and it DOES have VW pistons and cylinders (well,
Mahles for VW).  It does about 172 mph wide open, and will eventually
approach 200 mph with wheel fairings and such, so Cincy will be under two
hours at cruise speed.  Could somebody either point me to a website
detailing the exact location, or let me know which airport shown at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/flights/Cincy.gif  would be closest?

Thanks a lot,

'74 2110cc Karmann Ghia (see http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/ghia2.jpg )
'87 2.0L 16V
1999 chipped 1.8T  Audi Quattro Avant (Wiffy Poo's ride)
2001 chipped 1.8T GTI

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to markl "at" hiwaay.net