[WOT] Selling, Or Leasing ~1/4 Of My Land

My neighbor offered me $8000 for the back part of my property, and it
probably works out to about 1/8th acre, I'm going to measure it. The back
property line is 123 feet...

My house and 2 garages sit on .545 acre, just over a half acre, and the back
part of the property, is wetlands. Most the water from rain/snow, from my
property and his, runs off into my back yard. It's really just good for
walking my dogs, and the mosquitoes are really bad in the summer.

The biggest downside is that he'll be dropping almost all the trees, which
will change the appearance of my property, and the trees keep my garage
cool, and private. I'll get all the wood, and I have a wood stove in the
garage... By removing all the trees, it will dry it up, which should help
the mosquito problem.

He says he wants to put up a tennis court...

What do you guys think? I'm looking for any suggestions and/or advice, and
if there's a way to legally do something like this. I want to check and see
how much a non-residence lot would be worth. Usually lots for sale, are for
constructing a house, or other building.

Scirocco content: I'm arranging for Julie to restore the passenger side
rocker panel, inner and outer, on my '79 Scirocco 16V.

Thanks Julie!

Thanks,
Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...