Fuel Tank connections

Every thing is cleaned, prepped and painted. Now its time to install the new tank and hoses... But...

This diagram http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/Draco_rebuild\FuelTank\fueltank.gif. Is not the same as my car. It does not have the juntion of the breather hoses.

There are a couple of hoses I can't remember (my bad)...
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/draco_rebuild/fueltank/inlets.gif
A is higher on the tank and B is lower.

Hoses that connect to the A & B ports are the ones I can't remember. One hose runs from the tank to the "thingy" near the filler neck, then via the clear plastic hose to the carbon canister in the front. Now is this line A or B on the diagram, I am assuming that this line is A to extract the fumes...

Where does B go?

Thanks guys!