Megasquirt Challenge

Hehehhehe!! Well - my car is more thrown together right now. I'm quite
limited by my toilet bowl manifold. It's still pretty slow. What I'd
be interested in is a drag race between my car - an 8v, and a stock
16v. I don't think I could win, but I could give em a run for the
money!!

BUT! In the future there will be a dual downpipe, fox manifold, and a
2" or so stainless TT exhaust (hopefully)

--Timbo