Megasquirt Challenge

Daun is the FBO manager at the airport behind his parents house, I'm SURE he could squeeze us some touch and go time inbetween arrivals and departures.

  Tonee

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hmmmm...

Me vs. Dan Bubb(?) vs. Tim vs. ????

What type event? What venue? (wonder if we can bribe the manager of the Wilmington International
Airport for some runway time???)

Hmmmm indeed.

Ron