Rear calipers (MKIV adaptor hoses)

i saw this on michiganvw.org a coupel of weeks ago..

"Problem Solved.

B5 Passat "Rear Outer Brake Hose" fits the MKII stock fitting and has the
banjo-bolt that mates to the MK4 caliper.

Have a pair on the way from PAP as we speak....$19.95."

assumine the A2 fitting is teh same as the A1 fitting its all set!