I'm posting from inside a running Megasquirted Rocco!!

Here's the diagram, in PNG format..

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/EFI/pics/NEWdiagram1.png

It's laid out in a mostly physical looking thing. The wiring in my car
is EXACTLY like that, right down to the colors. Beautiful Sciroccojim
Grooviness of wiring!

--Timbo