Cincy

David Utley <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:    Dan Bubb wrote:
> Please! He's not talking about my balls! He's refering to the fact I say "balls" when things aren't going well.
> I keep my balls to myself!
> Dan

Dan,
Sharing your balls with others is a pleasurable experience... IF you
choose wisely... In other words, keep them away from El Tony... :-)

David

  Ok enough, Dan can keep his balls. I sure the hell dont want them.....watch out for T-bagging......hahahhaaha

  EL T

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.