A1 manual steering rack

Nobody will deny manual steerng is far simpler, cleaner ligher, more reliable etc.  In reality,
these cars really don't need power steering at all.  Now that I think about it, on a daily driver,
why not?  I've had more manual steer A1s than PS ones, and never once wanted it (until I started
autocrossing).  Gotta admit my frame of reference was a bit narrow on my previous reply.

G/L

Ron