MD and PA caravans meeting?

We're up for whatever, but meeting you/you guys will require good timing.  I'd be willing to try.  How cool would a 10 Scirocco convoy be???

OT:  Listening to my iPod...just heard
something by Steve Coleman from Def Trance Beat (Modalities of Rhythm)
Fly On The Wall - from Let It Be - Naked, by the Beatles
Dreamland - Joni Mitchell, from Don Juan's Reckless Daughter
Alone Again, Naturally - Gilbert O'Sullivan
Hai Kuneally - The Mistakes
200 Years Old - Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart, from Bongo Fury
Twilight Zone - Rush, from 2112
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright (amazing through headphones)
Chill - Joshua Redmond, from Mood Swing