Cincy

I wish I could do that, Pick my nose and fgigure out what to do next.....actually I have, but the weather has not cooperated with me on my evenings off...I'll try again today....freeking rain in may is messing up my prep work for the tranny swap............to quote Dan "Balls!!!!!"

  El T

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
  Sounds VERY interesting! Ought to be a revver! IIRC the original Euro GTI
made the 110Hp at 6100 RPM.
Only one problem......
Once you get a taste of that engine at sea level you'll hate going back to
old "mile high" fucked up Colorado. (sorry there! Got carried away, but I
hated that state!)
I'll be breaking in my engine on the way to Cincy also if I can get it
together in time to make it. Yes, I'm doing the same shit as last year!
But, that's OK, if I don't get it together I have a backup plan that might
be entertaining. ;^)
Dan
going back out to the garage to stand there and pick my nose and figure out
what to do next.

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.