New England Caravan!

I see the Midwest gang are putting one together for the trip to Cincy, so my question is does anyone from the New England area meet up?

If my car is finished in time, my plan of attack is to leave Thursday June 1 in the afternoon.  The route will be I-84 through NY, to I-81 and then finally to I-80 across much of Pa.  My parents live in the Canton area, so my plan is to sleep there Thursday and then leave Friday morning between 7-8 to make it into Cincy before lunchtime.

Just let me know if you have any plans.
Thanks,
Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT                   01 Jetta 20vT                   84 Rabbit GTI