Midwest Caravan??

Rhett,
Tonee wants to get going as soon as possible Thursday afternoon/night,
and be at Daun's around midnight Thursday.  But, depending on who/how
things go, it may be a Friday morning start.  I plan on being at Tonee's
Thursday, but if a Friday drive is better, you could hook up with me
(I'm right on the WI/IL border), and we go down together.  Don't know if
Parker is going, Juven has had to pull out, and the Walters aren't going
this year.

That's as much as I know.  Hopefully, my finances and work (or lack of
work, as such) will hold out long enough for me to make it.

Nate