Yay. Now my car is SAFE!!

Hey, sciroccojim? Remember that terrible tire? Well - it finally blew.
In a parking lot, thankfully. Just a SSSSSSSSSssssssss. Real quick
like.

So, today I went to Pepboys and got me a pair of craptastic, but
effective H rated cooper whatever tires. I know they are crap - but I
really don't care - they were inexpensive! They also are doing an
alignment for me - since I just installed the struts and tie-rods on
it.

NEXT UP? Megasquirt is going to finish up. I have everything I need
except for some misc fittings and enough fuel line to do it.
Electrically - MS works great! All sensors and other thingies work
great. Laptop works in the car with an inverter. SOON my friends.
There will be a full technical demonstration at cincy, and you can see
Jim's masterful electrical harness work in action...

--Timbo

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!