Cincy

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:

> I may be able to join you guys also if you don't mind. We
> may be in the cars
> for the night though Jason as I don't think we have the
> campsites for thurs
> night.
>
> I get out of class at 12 on Thursday and could probably
> pull off Cincy by
> midnight with passing through Northam's
>
> Rhett

Let me interject here....

I have a few close friends coming in on Thursday, Ellen &
Tonee being amongst them.  Traditionally we try and have a
little aviating fun on Friday morning in search of
breakfast, weather permitting, and then return by noon-ish
to await Cincy arrivals.

I don't personally care if you show up early or not, but
nobody's gonna be around at the Cincy site 'til at LEAST
noon on Friday.  After that, it's fair game.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172