OT money market accounts / Investments

Suggested reading material:
<<http://www.wealthybarber.com/>>
"The Wealthy Barber is not full of new techniques, complex strategies, nor
get-rich-quick-or-even-semi-quick schemes. Instead it focuses on the
financial planning basics that, over time, have proven to be effective. It's
primarily common sense-common sense that, unfortunately, in our society is
not common knowledge."

Cheers.

Marc