Not making it to Cincy :(

Well, seems the world is against me, or at least thats how I like to look
at it.  The wife and I really wanted to make it but a few factors have but
the plans in the shitter.

1. Fuel prices suck - Minor issue, but when ya have 120 miles a day in
work commute, it hits the bottom line just a tad.

2. Time off - One asshole I work with like to take as much time off as he
can and since he kisses ass, he gets the time no matter what.

3. The big issue - Thanks to work, I haven't had any time to work on my 2L
swap, so my rocco is still sitting in my garage looking longingly at the
2L lump just a few feet away from it.

To be honest, I'm getting rather tired of having to miss this gathering.
So, as I do every year, I'll say it now, I'll make it next year.

So with that said, everyone have a safe trip.  Should anyone be going up
I-75 through Ga and need a place to rest, work on the car or whatever, let
me know and I'll pass along some contact info.

William S

88' Rocco - The Void