Check out this garage, or, Porn buys you lots of Lambos

http://www.seemagazine.com/Issues/1999/0722/josey.htm
http://www.lukeisback.com/essays/essays/CCBill.htm (CAUTION: minor boobage)
http://businesscenter.ccbilleu.com/about.php

Just from a quick Google search.  If that is the guy, he runs an online
payment company that collects payments for adult sites.  Your $19.99 to
see midgets rolling fat women in flour to find the wet spot (no offense
to fat women!) is paying for his car collection.

(soapbox)

That many cars is just wrong.  No one needs a dozen Gallardos, but a
Veryron?  Yeah, okay, I can get along with that.

There are a LOT of people out there that could use the money that he
spent on just ONE of his cars, but how one wants to spend his money is
of course, up to him.

(/soapbox)

Nate
Sick of excess