MIVE Motorstadt III

You must have missed this email I sent out Jay,

    Hello fellow Scirocco and Corrado owners!!

   I would like to invite all of you up to Motorstadt III. I know I
have plugged it to everyone more than once, but it's just under a month
away now. Once again we are having it at VWoA and are planning on a
huge turnout this year. Here's the info:

    MIVE Motorstadt III
    June 10th, 2006
    Volkswagen of America Headquarters
    Auburn Hills, MI
  michiganvw.org/motorstadt/
    All VW, Audi, water and aircooled All welcome, the more the
merrier!
  Come join us for a fun and relaxed show at a great location.

    Pre-party the night before at Kart 2 Kart
    Food, beer and race for prizes.
    http://kart2kart.com/

    Check out the website for more info, sponsors, gallery of last
years show etc.
    http://www.michiganvw.org/motorstadt

    Or check out the Forums at michiganvw.org for info on caravans etc.
  http://www.michiganvw.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55

   If anyone has any questions please let me know!  I will be having a
party after the pre-party again this year and anyone is more than
welcome to crash there if need be.

    See you there!!

  Matthew Denner
  "d bot/d-bot"

  93 Flash red SLC
  81 20vT Scirocco S "Proposal53A"
  81 Diesel Rabbit L

Jason <verboten@michiganvw.org> wrote:  Hey Guys just wanted to plug my car show that is held at VWoA headquarters
in Auburn Hills MI on june 10
this is the third annual show and we will actually have a manufacturers
choice award this year

for more info go to http: michiganvw.org/forums  at the motorstadt forums

or the show webpage at http://motorstadt.michiganvw.org

later-