Which Kia to bring, and sound equipment

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I have 2 cars that I could bring, unfortunately both are
> "Kias" though
> because my rocco still is apart and the GTI is not safe
> for that long of a
> trip. The first option is my Black Cavy that I brought
> last year. It is a
> Celebrity wagon.

ROTFL!  Bring that!

If I was to
> bring the wagon I could also bring my DJ equipment so
> that we could hook
> into it on Saturday night instead of having to rent the
> sound equipment.

Ummm, we do not rent sound equipment, I have it.

And it's already WAAAAY covered this year by another
lister.  :)

> Also, we could have background music all weekend if I
> brought it.

Nope nope nope.  It's been discussed in years past and the
consensus was that music is often annoying at car shows,
why would we do it here?  Besides, so many people have so
many different musical tastes, it would just end up being
annoying and something to talk over.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172