Dyno Day Was: OKay, more post Cincy options

On 11:10:00 pm 05/13/06 Ben <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well Cathy, you know I'm down for this!  I would love to come up for
> June Jitterbug, and a Dyno Day would be an even better excuse!
>
> We haven't had a nicely organized Dyno Day in a while... plus, my
> rocco has had a few 'alterations' lately that I would really like to
> see the results of...  teehee. ;)
>
> I think this is a good idea, but none of these events are really
> all that fun unless we get a good turnout.  Hanging out with friends
> is most of the reason we bother with the madness, eh?  ;)
>
> Hope this works out!
>
> Ben

Well, it looks like the numbers so far are pretty low, maybe I'll try for a
dyno in conjunction with the track day, and that will give me numbers, it's
more fun if we can stay at the dyno for the day. So come here and stay over
Friday, dyno Saturday, race Sunday maybe, how's that sound, for August 19th
weekend I believe. I'd still be happy to have people come up for the
Jitterbug, it's a cruise Saturday night and a show Sunday, with fun
competitions like the "clutch eater" (a big car sized teeter totter), and
the "engine blow", this year's victim is a Swede...and the usual car show
/swap meet stuff. Unless some more folks step forward for June Dyno
duties...
cathy