OKay, more post Cincy options

So Ben "nobody is" Harder has been asking me about doing a dyno day now
that my car is fit to do one. I'm fine with that, and suggested it in
conjunction with the June Jitterbug, which is a really nice VeeDub show up
here in Niagara Falls, on the 24-25th weekend. I haven't checked into
dynos, but I'm sure we could set up something, even if it's at one of the
Buffalo shops we used back when Rochester was still the Rocco hot spot. Or
the shop I used ages ago towards Toronto, anyway, I'll look into that, but
what's the interest level? I'm an hour on the good side of Buffalo, if
travel time is a concern. And you can stay here, not an issue, unless you
have cat allergies, then sleep in the trailer.

And of course, I still plan to host a track day in mid August (19th I
think?), the Toronto Motorsports road course is absolutely open for
business this year. There's drag racing as well, and usually a car show at
that event.

Costs for both events would still be up in the air till I make some calls,
but well under $100 CDN I'd hope.

SO fire me one back if the dyno day sounds promising. Oh, I did order
stickers for those who were interested, contact me if you aren't going to
be able to do Cincy delivery....
Cathy