  From: Rhett Farnum
  To: list
  Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:42 PM
  Subject: Steering lock ?

  Hey guys,

  I need to tow my car in the morning and I cannot find the key to release the
  steering? Being that the engine bay is bare I was thinking about just
  pulling the linkage between the rack and the column. But is there and easier
  way? I know I could pull the wheel and the lock cylinder off but that would
  take quite a bit of time and I have a 3 hr trip to go tomorrow after I get
  my towing done. Any ideas??

  Rhett